Saturday, August 3, 2013

Membership anyone? And cleaning up the blogroll...

Interesting development... apparently my fan base is growing.
If you'd like to join Ms VanderVoort, feel free to borrow one of the badges below and add it to your site.
Old school or new? Vintage or modern?

I also did some cleaning of the blogroll on the right hand side.... some dead and neglected blogs went bye bye... But I may have deleted some others by mistake. I got a little click happy on the delete button.
So if your blog isn't there, and you would like it there, please leave a link in the comments.

And if you'd be so kind, if Waxaholic or Just A Bit Offside aren't on yours, please add.

You can copy the links by right clicking on the names.

thanks.

11 comments:

Robert said...

I would be honored to be part of the Waxaholic blog roll.

http://30aweekhabit.blogspot.com/

Cardhobbyist said...

I'm still around, just at a different address

Cardhobbyist.com

Swing And A Pop-up said...

http://swingandapopupboston.blogspot.com

I would be honored as well.

Casey said...

Did you nix me? Is it because of my Bruins? C'mon! I'm in the process of moving 3,000 miles; cut me some slack!

bamlinden said...

I think you gave me the boot. Either that or I was never there to begin with.

Either way....I'm hurt. To the core.

You comin out Thursday?

TheRealDFG said...

I'm sure I was booted because I just suck.

Casey said...

This is quite the elitist club you've created, Canuck. All the old timers have been phased out. We get it.

Captain Canuck said...

you're on the list dammit. Not my fault you insist on using a foreign blogging platform. Almost communist in fact.
Use blogger, add a follow button. Is that sooooo hard?

BASEBALL DAD said...

I don't see
http://baseballdad-mytribeblog.blogspot.com/
on the list !

And I'm getting ready to send those soccer cards!

I'll also take a membership !

Unknown said...

I'd like to be added to your blogroll.

http://piratestreasureroom.blogspot.com/

Captain Canuck said...

everyone who has asked, has been added.
thanks.