Monday, April 1, 2013

Scoring Junk from Scott Crawford..

Awhile back Scott from the aptly named Scott Crawford on Cards put up a flyer advertising a bunch of 'junk commons' that were going to the recycle bin if no one claimed them.

My lists? Where are my lists??? I scrambled around for a spell trying to figure out what I needed Scott to look for before the blue bin of death came calling.

He sent me a nice box of stuff, and in return I sent him everything I could find off of his wantlists. Plus some other stuff.

Some of what I received......
Take a look at Phil Niekro... Phil retired at the end of the '87 season, but Score included him one last time. Oh, and it's Phil's 74th birthday today! Happy day Knucksie.

I've finally got all my lists for what I need in relation to team sets finished. Well, finished for Topps, Upper Deck, Donruss, Fleer, and Score. I printed out Donruss, Fleer and Score, and then they deleted themselves before I could transfer them over to my wantlist blog.
Microsoft Excel 1 Canuck 0

Some of these cards are just awesome. Each of them comes with built in memories. Flashbacks to summers spent in front of WTBS....
Thanks for the junk Scott.

If anybody else has any Braves needing a new home... let me know. I now know exactly what I need.

Except of course for Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Fleer Ultra, Stadium Club, Leaf......

oh gods, help me....

No comments: