Monday, October 31, 2011

when there's something strange, in your neighbourhood...

As we all know, today is Halloween. For today's post, I was saving a pack of Ghostbusters 2 to break on the old blog. As I was saving the scans, I had troubles because my computer was telling me they already exist. Hmmm....
There they were in my image folder alright. I guess I scanned them already. Turns out I posted them already too.
In June.
Of 2009.
Getting old sucks kids.

So if you want to see more of the Ghostbusters gang.... click HERE. Then come back.
So in a last minute scramble I found these..... boxtoppers from the Vampirella Gallery set. They are oversized, about 3"x5". There are six in total, of which I did have all six at one time. I think. But I could only find two.
#'s 5 and 6 of 6. So if any of you has the other 4, let me know.
and a video, just because I can. Have a happy and safe halloween everyone.

1 comment:

the sewingmachineguy said...

Ha! Awesome! The sewingmachinegal and I went to see Ghostbusters tonight. The tickets were $4 bucks apiece.