Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I need better sunglasses...

Things have got shiny around here lately. I thought I might share some of the shiny with you. Because everyone likes the shiny, right?
Put on some shades, lower the lights, and take a gander.

First up, one of those Topps Atomic refractors everyone has got all excited about.
 I got this one of Dan Uggla at my card shop the other night. It was a gift from another collector, left there for me to pick up. Very nice.

The next two cards cost me .50 cents each at a card show a couple of weeks back.
 JHey in shiny parallel glory.
 I got Mr Aaron Shiny in a trade package from Cheap Card Collecting two weeks ago.
 And for .25 cents each at that same card show, I picked up these four Braves wrapper redemptions.

First Uggla
 then Jason...
 The Devil Wears Prado...
 and finally BMac.
I now have more Braves shiny in the last couple of weeks then I had all before put together. I'm almost in overload. I think I need to go and look through my '50's Topps Braves binder just to calm down. These cards are for someone who has a.d.d or something.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Ha ha, they look carbonated.

BASEBALL DAD said...

Nice cardz, but my iiiiii's !!

Play at the Plate said...

I must have A.D.D. then, cause I love shiny!