Saturday, November 13, 2010

Group Break results... Red Ink Auto!

A little while ago, 1st and Goal had a couple of group breaks going on. You may have seen the pimping here on Waxaholic. Or maybe you didn't. Either way, I was in all the way. I entered the 2010 Topps Chrome football break. Leaving the Sweet Spot for others....

$7.50 got me a seat at the table and my pick of two teams. I took the Cowboys (duh...) and the Lions. Yes, the Lions.
Let's see what I got.....

Tony, pre-broken clavacle.
 Jason Witten from a game against the Dallas Texans. (Kansas City in their old AFL throwbacks)
 DeMarcus Ware doing what he does.... sacking the QB. In this case, a Dallas Texan. I guess they liked that game.
 Felix Jones
 Miles Austin
 Akwasi Owusu-Ansah ... take a wild guess as to where Akwasi was born. Nigeria? Yemen? Senegal? Nope. Gainsville. Florida. WTF?
 No fun inserts in the Cowboys section... let's hope for Detroit!

Calvin Johnson
 Ndamukong Suh Bowman Chrome RC
 Jahvid Best on a Gridiron Lineage card with Fumbleayah Peterson.
 and a Red Ink Auto of Ndamukong Suh!!!
WooT!

2 comments:

the sewingmachineguy said...

DUDE! I need that Suh. What a sweet card. What's it gonna take?

Anonymous said...

(pssst -- might want to check out my blog early Monday AM, FYI...)