Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who's man enough? (Or woman enough?)

The third annual card bloggers fantasy football league is about to get underway. So far, four participants from last season have yet to step up. So that means there are three spots open. (it's the new math, try and keep up)

Just a warning though, I won it all two years ago, and I won it last year too, laying a beatdown on Fuji in the finals.... with beardy snivilling in third place.

The draft is Monday night. Let me know here how to contact you, or send me an email directly, and I'll get you an invite.

7 comments:

darkship said...

Sounds like it could be fun. Hit me at darkship17@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm already in and ready to talk loads of smack! Let's get some more people on this train...

AdamE said...

I'm up for it. thoughtsandsox at yahoo dot com.

Peterson said...

Iwant for into this. Let's go.

Play at the Plate said...

Send me an email if you still need someone.

BA Benny said...

If you still need one more I would be glad to jump in

Don said...

I am up to the challenge.

CFL rules, correct.