Monday, June 14, 2010

Nippon!

There's a World Cup contest going on over at JD's Cards. And I ended up with Japan. *sigh* I'm going to do about as well as I did in his Olympic contest.

But nevermind that. Time to introduce you to these young fellas. At least most of them. I haven't bought any stickers in almost two weeks, so this is all I have.
Keeper Eiji

this guy is all business...

Monsieu Honda. No relation. I checked.

and my favourite of all... love the tuft of hair up top....
Go Japan! Beat Cameroon! Now excuse me as kickoff is in 3 minutes.
Yeah, I know I phoned this one in, but kickoff is in 3 minutes!

5 comments:

dayf said...

One - Nil Japan!

I get to root for Chile. Not sure if they've even played yet...

jackplumstead said...

You have a fair chance there.
Japan has got to be better than some others, Australia perhaps?

Fuji said...

Congratulations... huge win for Japan!

Matt Runyon said...

Your guys made it through to the knockout stage. Cool!

Fuji said...

One stage down... 4 more to go! Honda's free kick goal was a work of art...then Endo's surprise free kick, when everyone thought Honda would shoot was amazing! Then Honda finishes with an amazing pass to Okazaki to put the nail in the coffin.