Thursday, July 30, 2009

new trade partner

Earlier today I finished up a trade of '09 OPC baseball with Tom from Cardboardsingles. It's a fairly new blog as Tom is just getting going.
He saw my post about needing some more OPC, and as luck would have it, he had just finished posting a blaster break of the stuff. Tom sent me an email, and voila! A swap.

Head on over to Cardboardsingles when you get a chance. Tom seems to touch on football, baseball and even basketball (although we won't hold that against him)

2 comments:

Cardboardsingles said...

Thanks, I packed up your cards and shipped them out this afternoon. I'm not sure when you'll get them due to your holiday but it shouldn't be long. This is going to be my first online trade, hopefully the first of many to come!

Let me know when they arrive!

- Tom

Aaron said...

Looks like your boy Adam LaRoche is going back to ATL.