Monday, May 25, 2009

In a rut...

It's been about six weeks since I've opened a box of cards. I haven't even opened a pack. Nothing. Walmart has a few packs of '08 low end hockey. We still have not seen any '09 baseball here in Calgary. I haven't been posting as much because of all this. The last new cards was a '09 Finest break over at I am Joe Collector.

I've been saving my money for some '09 OPC baseball when it comes out in a couple of weeks, but until then, it seems dim.

Something that cheered me up was a surprise in the mail today. not one, but TWO packages from Grant at Old School Pack Buster.



First up, a B-Mac rainbow...



then, a couple of Goudey's I needed for my team set...

of course, a few Chippers......



a couple of Turkey Reds...
some Stadium Club variations


and Smoltzie.
Thanks Grant. I really needed this.
Make sure to check out Grant's blog, Old School Pack Buster.

2 comments:

dayf said...

Oooh, nice. I like the Finest refractors this year.

Anonymous said...

NO problem at all. Like I said better in your collection then in mine! Grant old school pack buster