Monday, January 12, 2009

Sooz - alicious

After the new year, Sooz from A Cardboard Problem felt the itch and picked up a blaster of '08 Upper Deck Documentary.
Needless to say, it went over like Chipper hitting a walk off at Shea. But her loss is my gain. In my mailbox today, I found the 8 Braves that she found in her blaster. Instead of complaining at what a fustercluck this set is, or how great it could have been..... I'm going to revel in the best thing that is this hobby. Free cards from a friend.
Chipper !
Return of the Money Grubber #1

Chipper!
Money Grubber #2

Money Grubber #1 again...

Kelly Johnson. I'm glad we didn't trade him................................. yet....

Money Grubber #3

Jo Jo! (love that name...)
Love these! I didn't have any of them and the price was right.....
Thanks Sooz!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: