Friday, January 23, 2009

Set completion via mail day!

A big thanks to reader Mike, who sent me the last three cards I needed to complete the 08/09 McDonalds Hockey set. Sliding that last card in the page is a great feeling, isn't it?
EDIT: Mike has started a blog, Addicted to Wax, check it out!

And Greg from Night Owl, sent over a tonne (okay, 7) Derek Lowe duplicates to officially start my Derek Lowe collection.
Thanks Greg!

up later tonight.... a football box break of 2006 Fleer Ultra Football. A couple of nice hits. (relax dayf, Matt Ryan isn't even in that set...)

2 comments:

Canucklehead said...

Hey glad to see you got my cards!

night owl said...

You're welcome. Hope Lowe helps your team, sort of, well, actually, not at all.

By the way, have I mentioned that I know Craig Conroy fairly well? I figured since you were in Flames territory and all, you might care (or maybe not).