Sunday, November 30, 2008

No imagination??? Or too much?

While rummaging through a few boxes of football to find some Jets to send out as part of a trade... I found a Game Used card of Peyton Manning. (Yeah, I know. Peyton/Jets??? I am terribly unorganized. But this will change! Soon. Probably. Well, maybe...)
Back on topic. What's so unusual about a Game Used Peyton Manning card? Follow me this. Take a look at it. Read it. I know the foil didn't scan well, but give it a shot.
Yep. That's right. A Game Used Goal Post Cover card of Peyton Manning. Have we already ran out of jerseys, pants, socks and jocks that we need to start using stuff like this???????
Seriously? Take a lesson Topps and Upper Deck... I stopped collecting for 13 years because of the crap that was going on. Don't make me do it again.

Now the real question..... How the hell did I get this card in the first place?

1 comment:

night owl said...

OK, I live in the U.S. of A., but someone is going to have to educate me on what a goal post cover is first before I even GET to what the connection is between Peyton Manning and a goal post cover AND why it would be desirable to have a card with a piece of a goal post cover.

Absolutely mind-blowing!